Wednesday, September 1, 2010

DHS Room Inspections leaves us uneasy.

Now we are pretty clean. Mop twice a day, constantly wiping stuff down, walls, tables, toilets, floors, spotless(You have too with a toddler and twins in a mouse infested building). So why do i feel dirty and judged after their inspection. First of all the worker came in with an attitude and very judge-mental. Nit-Picking and asking about the unusable cribs and extra beds that the staff hasn't moved out the room yet after 3 months. Outlets with no covers, also not my fault, ask your staff, not me...and asking about my desktop, which is required for the power and ram hungry programs i need for school and work. So your telling me i need to quit school and work to stay here right? But I thought I need to work for my Voucher? This is the Loopty Loop Bull$#!t we have to deal with here, and I can't take it anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails